One Week in Quarantine and the Wife tells me

One week into quarantine and the wife finally goes over the tipping point and tells me “I hope you get corona”

:man_facepalming: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I could only imagine. There are going to be either a lot of divorces or pregnancies going around…

Going around……….you make it sound like THOSE are viruses. LOL Theoretically, you could get a divorce and not have to physically be around anyone. You can’t do that with a pregnancy.

I’m just wondering why she will say that maybe you hardly spend time with the family and she is subtly trying to let you know that albeit in a crude way. But all the same laugh it off.

One week in Quarantine and the wife told me honey will salary be paid, and if yes I wont mind praying for more Corona​:rofl::rofl::rofl:… All in the name of she wanna see me more. Weird but …:zombie:‍♂

That’s hilarious. I’m sure I’d get pretty sick of my significant other if I was cooped up inside with her for that long. The best thing is probably to keep a little distance and try and be productive with your time so you don’t go stir-crazy.

Can’t stop laughing. It is not serious though…haha

She could have been joking you know . For me I wouldn’t have taken it serious. I will take it as the joke it is.