How to recover Lost Files

How to recover Lost Files?Is it possible to recover picture files from your computer after a PC RECOVERY has been performed?

1 Like

One of the easiest ways to see if you can recover deleted files is to try some good file recovery software. One I used to use is asoftech recovery which you can download from site below

http://www.asoftech.com/adr/

You can often successfully recover deleted files from a PC, it all depends on what has happened since the files were deleted.

H-Data Recovery Master is an all-in-one file recovery solution to undelete 350+ file formats when you accidentally erases files, hard drive is formatted or damaged, lost/deleted partition; photo or video lost from local drive, memory card, or camera.

I’ve been asking me the same for a while, I’ve heared there are programs that are sussposed to help you recover part of the information like pictures and files but I 've never before tried them .

I have encountered this problem few months ago and those were company files.I asked help from a local IT. He recovered it using asoftech.

I think it is able to recover some lost files. im just not sure of the process but they can still dig up Sys32.

There’s a software called Wondershare that is very good for this type of thing. You should try it.